Readings

Friday, August 24, 2012

Here we go

I suppose this first entry should be a little about myself, where I came from, what I believe and where I hope to go.

First, I want to tell everyone what this blog will focus on and that is the Tarot.

My aunt was the best tarot card reader east of the Mississippi and I have asked her to teach me. It has been a long journey and it isn't over yet. She has taught me a lot and now I would like to practice on random strangers lol.

That is the main reason for this blog.. for me to practice what my aunt has taught me and I want to reach out to other readers / fans of the Tarot to learn and share ideas, theories and stories.

I'm 25 years old, I live in Johnson City, Tennessee which is in northeast Tennessee. I have a good job but it isn't what I really want to do. I would really like to become a professional *REAL* Tarot reader. I have always been interested in the Tarot since I was very little. I am from Oklahoma and every summer my aunt would visit us. I couldn't wait for her to get there because I knew she would bring her Tarot cards and she would tell me stories about how the cards give a person insight into what is really going on.

As I got older, she would do readings for me and she was always, always, always so right on.. secrets I hid from my mother, my aunt knew and not only did she know, she would always tell me what I needed to know about any situation. I loved her visits and I suppose that is what started my fascination with the art of Tarot.

When it came time to pick a college, I picked East Tennessee State University because it was far away from home and close to my aunt. I packed up and left for good ol Tennessee. My aunt allowed me to stay with her during my college years and after months of begging, she finally agreed to teach me what she knows and how to see what is unseen. I was much more interested in Tarot than I was in my college classes.

After college I did what we are supposed to do and got a job but my heart still wanted to learn about the Tarot and any student of the Tarot will tell you that you never know everything there is to know because the best thing about the Tarot is that it changes depending on the person you are reading for.

My aunt suggested I make this blog as an open invitation to those who want to be a part of my learning experience. I thought that was an excellent idea..

So here I am. I will be upfront and honest with everyone. I am a learner and even though I have studied Tarot for years under the best teacher I could have.. I am no expert but I welcome feedback and follow-ups as to how my reading manifested in your life.

Are my readings free?  No, but my readings are very affordable...for now :)

Since I am starting out, I will only be charging $2.00 for a three card (Past, Present, Future) reading and $7.00 for a 10 card Celtic Cross reading.

This is how it works.. once you make a payment of either $2.00 or $7.00, you will email me (Mistymountainrr@gmail.com) your first name, birth date and a question you would like me to focus on. You will also tell me a number..any number you wish.. this number is how I will pick the cards for you.

  Within 72 hours, I will send you (via return email) a VERY detailed reading that will go into each individual card, it's position and position meaning as well as an overview of what all the cards mean as a whole. Trust me when I say, you will NOT be disappointed in the amount of information you get and this will be from myself, not copy and pasted from a website. This will be my own personal thoughts on each card and what I feel is the answer to your question.

After that, I welcome any feedback and follow up. I would love to make friends through this adventure and maybe this will be the beginning of my own professional Tarot career.

I know what some of you are thinking (Haha).. this isn't a real person but some group that will scam me or send me stupid emails trying to get me to sign up for something.. that is not the case. I am a real person and not an organization of any kind. I will not email you after the reply to your question. I will never ask you to buy another reading from me at any time in the future, but I do hope that you will return many times but I will never solicit you to do so.

I welcome any questions you may have now or any time in the future.

My email is: Mistymountainrr@gmail.com

My facebook is: http://www.facebook.com/robin.ratliff.942

My Twitter is: https://twitter.com/RobinRatliff12

I look forward to hearing from everyone.

Readings

No comments:

Post a Comment