Readings

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Thank you!

I simply wanted to take a moment to say a thank you to all the people who read this and who have contacted me. Starting this blog has not only opened my eyes to just how many people are interested in the Tarot but also how many truly kind people there are left in the world.

I never believed I would be communicating with a French woman about the Art of Tarot. I never thought I would meet a man from Germany (online) and have a discussion about the Tarot into the wee hours of the night (for me anyway lol)

I simply wanted to take a moment and say thank you to everyone.

I'll be honest, I'm not in a race to get through all the cards and their meanings. I think that is a mistake most of the time. That being said, I will post new meanings and the mood hits me but rest assured, you can contact me at any time if you have a question or need a quick answer to a problem you're facing. I truly love hearing from people and I love the interaction.

Thank you again!
~R

No comments:

Post a Comment